Brows and Lashes Details
- Brow Shape Perfectly shaped brows sing a wax for sensitive skin
- Brow Henna Henna is a natural plant pigment that tints the skin with lasting results, up to six weeks on brow hairs and skin.
- Brow Stain As a new alternative to Tinting, Hybrid Stain is a richly pigmented and long lasting with results like henna.
- Brow Lamination Brow Lamination involves straightening and lifting hairs using a chemical solution, which allows the hairs to be manipulated into the desired shape, therefore covering any gaps or stray areas. After your natural brow hairs are straightened, a fixing solution is applied as well as a tint, if desired. The result is fuller looking brows that stay in place when brushed into shape, lasting around four to six weeks. Aftercare: For the first 24 hours after your procedure, its important to keep your brows completely dry and avoid touching them. After that, keep the area moisturized.
- Microblading Please refer to our MICROBLADING page for a complete description of this and the follow up procedures.
- Microblading/ Combo Touch-ups When was your last microblading appointment? If you're in need of a touchup, you can book a consult so we can assess what's needed or you can book the appropriate touchup found on the booking link.
- Combination Blade & Shade This refers to Microblading of the brow with a tinting of the skin to enhance the look. Please refer to the MICROBLADING page for more details.
- Lash Lift A lash lift aims to give your eyelashes an upward curl and is a semi-permanent treatment compared to the use of a lash-curler. The process begins with your lashes getting separated and your eyes being shielded for protection. A very gentle chemical solution is then applied onto the lashes. Depending on your hair type and its ability to curl upward, this solution can take between six to twelve minutes to do its work. Once that is complete, a setting lotion is applied to help keep the curl in place for as long as possible. On average, they last about six to eight weeks. You are able to still wear mascara and eye makeup as usual with a lash lift-just wait 24 hours to let the treatment settle.
- Lash Tint