Microblading is a form of permanent makeup to create amazing looking eyebrows. The technique used is superficial, however, using permanent ink has the common result of a semi-permanent cosmetic procedure. Evelyn Isabel Esthetics recommends a touch up, after the initial first year, every 1-2 years depending on skin type, color, active lifestyle and client brow care compliance.
Microblading-$550 (120 min)
Typically, you should plan to return for a Touch Up after you have healed, being 6 weeks, no more than 12 weeks, to assess the results and apply any changes.
6-8 Week MB Touch Up- $200
There are some skin types that are more resistant to pigment retention, and they may opt to add in a Additional Touch Up
Combination Blade&Shade! What is the difference? In order to achieve a more bold and fuller look, but still retain that natural "fine hairs" strokes that Evelyn is so well known for, she does not add more lines that would appear to be a thick solid line; but instead, uses a different technique that produces a beautiful foundation for the strokes to be featured within.
Combo Blade&Shade-$600 (150 min).
The Touch Up procedures follow the same circumstances as the Microblading listed above. 6-8 Week Combo Blade&Shade Touch Up-$250.
Touchups throughout the year if needed & their appropriate prices are available to book on the booking link
This is a highly desired service, however, the procedure is not recommended for everyone. To prevent any complications relating to your overall well being, please review all the information below: microblading requirements; contraindications; and medications to avoid before your appointment.
Proper preparation for a microblading appointment will also help to achieve the best possible healed results so be sure to prepare accordingly.
PLEASE UNDERSTAND THAT THE GOAL OF THIS TREATMENT IS TO LOOK AS NATURAL AS POSSIBLE SO PLEASE LISTEN TO YOUR SERVICE PROVIDER AND HER TRAINING! This might include her recommendation to add machine shading : (shade + blade or commonly known as a combo brow). This is a beautiful option if you have oily skin, thinner skin with small brows, & coarse brow hair !
**If you are not sure what to choose when booking please email or message Evelyn Isabel Esthetics.
Microblading is performed with a small handheld tool, mimicking a very tiny and precisely sharp blade, made of surgical and impeccably sterile fine needles. The permanent ink is implanted into the "sweet spot" of the skin (VERY VERY SHALLOW) giving it the desired "semi-permanent" affect. However, this cannot be guaranteed due to the ink being permanent and everyone's skin being different thicknesses. We at Evelyn Isabel Esthetics take education and knowledge very seriously and provide the most custom and caring services possible with continuing education on the skin as a priority.
- Appointments typically last 2 hours; babies or children can't be present during your appointment, so please make necessary arrangements in advance.
- Please come to an appointment wearing your makeup as you normally do. By doing so, it helps in communicating the desired color preference of your eyebrows. (Although this is something the artist will recommend to you, and will match the existing brow hair closely)
- Does it hurt? About 90% of clients receiving this service are very comfortable and many even fall asleep during the cosmetic procedure! Numbing is used and reused throughout the process.
- Immediately after the procedure you will be a bit red, but your brows will looking amazing.
- No Botox treatments should be done 3 weeks prior to or 4 weeks after the procedure.
- No chemical peels 60 days before or after the procedure (brows will peel quicker due to chemicals traveling under the skin).
- No Retinols/Retin-A or other anti-aging/acne creams, or serums containing acids as these will fade brows prematurely.
- Do not work out or sweat heavily the day of the procedure (or 2 weeks after).
- Do not tan or have a sunburned face the day of the procedure.
- No waxing or tinting 3 days before the procedure.
- Stop taking aspirin, niacin, vitamin E, fish oil, CoQ10 and ibuprofen 48 hours before procedure.
- No alcohol or caffeine 24 hours before the procedure.
- Sick with cold, flu, or sinus/respiratory infection (please reschedule your appointment and stay home to recover).
- Skin irritations including: sunburn, rash, eczema, shingles, acne, or psoriasis near the treated area.
- Pregnant or nursing.
- Under age 18.
- Had Botox within 3 weeks prior to the scheduled appointment.
- Used Accutane in the past year.
- Undergoing chemotherapy.
- Prone to keloid scarring.
- Pacemaker or major heart problems.
- Had an organ transplant.
- Viral infections and or diseases.
- Transmittable blood disease, HIV or Hepatitis.
- Taking immunosuppression medication/have been diagnosed with an immune disorder.
- Commonly suntan.
- Have taken antibiotics in the past 30 days.
- Are non compliant with before/after care listed.
- Do not do ANY research on this service prior to seeing Evelyn Isabel Esthetics.
***Please note skin cells turn over more frequently on oilier skin types causing the color to fade quicker than drier skin types. For oilier skin types more frequent touch ups may be required which are not included in the touch ups.